Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
I'll take knock-me-unconscious for 1000, Alex.
Ahhh, things were going good. I was slightly getting over my cold. The coughing was getting better, I was making all my classes and wasn't behind and things were pretty much alright with the world.

THEN... (cue dramatic music)

I decided that I could use another dose of Nyquil. Couldn't hurt, right? Of course not. But the devil (or is that the idiot) inside, well, they're pretty much the same person I guess, decided that eating a whole bag of Hot cheese Doodles afterward was a good thing. I'm here to tell you, it's not.

Actually, I was feeling pretty good...until about 5:30 Friday morning. I woke up feeling very bad, nauseus, I-feel-like-I-want-to-throw-up-bad. Finally, I do, and at first what I thought was blood was actually all the Nyquil and Cheese Doodles. Ugh.

After 3 more times throwing up, and one dry heave I-thought-I-was-going-to-throw-up, missing school and work and being literally confined to the bed the ENTIRE day and only able to get down about 4 orange slices and some Sprite and really, seeing a bullet to my head as my only escape, I pulled through. Seriously, things were coming out of both ends for a while. Oh, too much information? Sorry.

At any rate, I did not have a good Friday. Saturday was slighly better. I managed to get up and walk around, which was a HUGE deal, eat a sandwich and drink some tea. My coughing came back full force. I have a doctors appointment next week. And you know what that means? Yep, the coughings going to be gone and he won't find a thing wrong. Always happens.

The kicker? I go to my online class webpage and realize that, my paper? It's due on Monday. Soooo, I just finished the damn thing and I wasn't happy about doing it on a moments notice. Why do I do this to myself? Whyyyyyyyyyy!

Is school over yet? *whimper*

I think I'm going to drink some more tea, get in bed and watch Smallville.

Moral of this story? Don't have Cherry Nyquil and a Hot Cheese Doodle chaser.

One more thing, I was going to have this great, fake April's fools post. But then I got sick and obviously forgot about it. Oh well. I'll get you next time my pretties!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:46 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    GG thanks for the advice about the cheese doodles and cherry nyquil.
    Keep your butt in bed watching Smallville till you are all feeling better.
    Get well soon sweetie!!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Mr. F--I don't know. You can let me know how that goes. lol

    BG--I will! I promise. Ahhh, so demanding. hee

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG!! Checkin on you to see if your feeling better.

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    *waves* Hi GG! :)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    How are you feeling???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1