Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Desktop Love
Nothing exciting is happening around here. It's just all school all the time. Whoo, party time! *sarcastic eyeroll* The only good thing that happened school wise is that we had an assignment to interview a health prof. And I chose Vet. I didn't want to do it, wasn't looking forward to it, and my teacher wanted a verification signature. She's such a stickler! *grumble*

Well, I ended up calling the Animal Hospital where I took my cats to set something up. A vet said he'd talk to me right then over the phone (!) so I did it and asked him if I can fax him something to sign and can he fax it back. He said yes. Isn't that great? Well I think so.

So, anyway, in my boredom I decided to post some of my desktops. I change my desktop often, and with a Mac I can have more than one entirely seperate desktop, but currently I only have two. At any rate, this one is my current desktop. I even have some matching icons. It's a Japanese cartoon (anime) called Hellsing:









The others ones are Resident Evil, of course.





And one more...



Click on them all to see them a little more up close. I have plenty more, the next time I have nothing to blog about I'll post some others. Heh, that'll probably be tommorow.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:25 PM  
1 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1