Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
In and Out
I've been stopping by your blogs off and on, but I have been neglecting mine. Just don't have the time and nothing really to say. Friday night me and my sister were downtown and were waiting for a bus when we saw a car accident. A taxi just SCREEECHED! down the street and couldn' t stop and hit a couple of cars in front of him who were stopped at a red light. Thank god the light wasn't green and people were crossing. Could have been a really ugly event. As it was, no one seemed injured and everyone was able to get out of their cars to investigate. Whew!

I have been having serious chronic headaches that have also kept me from wanting to blog. I think it's a bad combination of my eyesight going bad, computer use and overuse of pain-relievers. I take asprin on a daily basis and it hasn't been helping. I looked into it and I know now that I've been having "rebound headaches" as the pain medication is keeping me on a constant loop of headaches. I have to ween myself off of it. My head is hurting right now. Headaches everyday are NO FUN!

Have a nice week.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:31 AM  
1 commentst:
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I have been a lazy blogger myself. Hope your headaches go away!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1