Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Did anyone party the night away? I didn't, but that's not unusual. I went to bed a little after 1:30 a.m. and I didn't watch any of the New Years shows on TV, I didn't even watch the ball drop---in Times Square that is. I watched my Twilight Zone Marathon as usual and there was even a True Blood (Yea!) and Bones marathon that I also watched. Needless to say, Jan. 1 consisted of me doing nothing but eating and watching TV. So, nothing really changed for me in the New Year. LOL. I enjoyed myself and I can't wait for Friday to get done so I'm back to the weekend. Whoo hoo!

I hope everyone had a safe, and fun New Year. Welcome to 2009. I hope it's good to all of you.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:47 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I played Mario Kart all day yesterday. That was how I rung in the new year. LOL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1