Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas Interrupted
My Grandma died on Friday--on my birthday. Sad, and I actually feel funny saying that, or typing that outloud. she was 103 and she had been around so long I never thought I'd be without her. It was a little easy to take because she was, well, 103 and she had a long life and the last several months were spent not so great, bed ridden and not really knowing who we were, at least I don't think.

She was in a Hospice, I think I told you guys all ready. Last night I was thinking about what she used to do and what we used to do with her and it was sad, thinking about her being spry in her earlier days and how she loved to go outside and garden and just go outside period. I will miss her.

See ya in Heaven Grandma. Love you! Hope you can cross over to Rainbow Bridge and play with Scarlett and Tracy a little while. (((hugs)))

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:34 AM  
4 commentst:
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I'm extra sorry that you have to go through this during the holidays. I hope that your memories are able to provide you some peace and comfort. You and your family are in my thoughts.

    (((GunnGirl)))

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Awwwwww, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma passing away buddy. My condolences to you and your family circle :-)

    She's probably taking Scarlett and Tracy out for walks now. Hehe ;-)

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Aww..I'm so sorry. : (

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger L said…

    Linda and I wanted to say so sorry for your loss of your grandma.
    ((hugs))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1