Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Sugary Sweetness

It's 8:52 pm and I'm thinking about making cupcakes. Actually, I was going to make Chili that I was supposed to have for dinner but decided to go out and buy something instead. (If I stopped eating out I'd be as rich as Oprah. lol) I don't think I'm going to actually make the cupcakes, but for some reason I really, really want a cupcake right now. I haven't made cupcakes in at least a year or more. I have some pretty crappy cupcake pans so that is something else I need to buy.
I also want to be a good cake/cupcake decorator. I saw pacman and lego cupcakes online and they were so cute! The best I can manage is making cupcakes and just slathering some icing on them, and that would be good enough for me. I think I'm going to get up early and start my cooking adventures. Chili and cupcakes, nice combo huh? lol.

I was supposed to film a little video to show you guys the cool sound birthday cards I have, but I have not done that either. One was Buffy and the other was Star Wars. Sigh. I have to buy a digital camera. I'm so behind the times! Okay, I'm going back to a bonus rerun of Lost on Saturday. Yea! Lost!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:00 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Great thanks now I want a cupcake!! haha :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1