Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Get your Obama on!
Barack Obama will be sworn in as our 44th president, and to many he won't just be a President but a savior, a God of sorts. This is a little scary--and just a tad funny. I'm sure Barack is like 'Hey, I'm gonna do the best I can, but I can't save the world.' Most of us love us some Obama, and I'm included. I'm proud as a black person and as an American and as a Chicagoan. My job is gonna let us watch the inauguration in our conference room in between work. Should be nice.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was very nice. I bought season 7 of Smallville and then watched a bunch of my netflix movies. I enjoyed myself. I don't know why, but I am sooooo tired right now. I can go to be right now at (looks at current time) 6:58 p.m. and curl up under the covers.

I know I said I wouldn't blog about work anymore, but a quick sidebar. We have a theft Friday. A girls iPod Touch was stolen and I think it was someone in the office. Nothing has turned up and it was at my desk plugged into my charger so I'm wrapped up in it too. I wish I had given her the charger instead of plugging it in at my area. We'll see how this turns out...

Enjoy your Tuesday (and the rest of your Monday)

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:01 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I don't watch Smallville, maybe I should start you and I have similar taste.

    Are you watching Idol?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1