Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
Can you tell I had no imagination for my blog title? Anyway, I can't believe this week is coming to a close. I fought long and hard to get to Friday. Damn! It was a hard fight, D-Day hard. I plan on enjoying the weekend. My birthday is Friday. I'm posting this on Thursday, that's because I probably will forget to post this on Friday. So...I'm gonna say Happy Birthday to me--TODAY! hehehe. I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping. I did the bulk online as usual. The best way to go. I'm just gonna chill this weekend. I can't wait to sleep in. Yea! The best part of the weekend.

I'm gonna have some time off next week. Not a lot, but a little and I'm gonna enjoy it. I don't have much to say today, but I hope everyone is enjoying the pre-holidays. Christmas is my favorite Holiday, but I'd like it more if I had kids. I like toys and buying toys. lol.

So, Happy Friday to everyone and Happy Holidays. I plan on being back before Christmas, but have a good weekend everyone.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:23 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear *big breath* GunnGirl, Gunny, GG, G-Girl, Lady In Red, Bikini Woman, Big Bosums, Buffy Appreciator, Apolo Lover, Chicago Girllllllllll *and release breath*
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu :-)

    Now hurry up and blow out all of those candles. 21 is a lot to blow out! :-P

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Happy Birthday. :)

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Do you like having a Birthday so close to Christmas?

    Hope you have a nice Christmas, and enjoy your time off.

    Do you watch Top Chef?

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Susan--Thanks!

    King--LMAO! LOVE IT! Thank you, it made me laugh!!

    EH--Thanks sweetie!

    Phats-- I kinda wish it me and Christmas was spaced apart. Sometimes I feel guilty when people buy separate presents--well, just a LITTLE guilty. *snerk*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1