Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I love the smell of Turkey in the morning

I guess I should be all Lisa Simpson and forgo Turkey for Tofu or some vegetables, but I just can't! I'm a meat eater! And while I love animals, and could never become a vegan, I still think it's more about how the animals are slaughtered than anything else. I KNOW there's a better way. People just don't want to spend the time and money to do it.

On a lighter note, we got out early today, at 3pm from work and I ran like a bat outta hell. I am so happy to be free! Is anyone going shopping on Friday? I haven't seen that many good deals. I'm gonna go out but I am not going to hunt for gifts, I'm just gonna buy something if I see it. No great TV on DVD out on sale. :(

I have a headache right now and am just going to chill and take it easy. I don't feel like staring at the computer right now but wanted to pop on to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I think I will go to the movies tommorow to see Twilight. I will see how things go. I'll see if I want to go out of the house and how I'm feeling. Man, the holidays are officially here. Once again. Whew!

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:21 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Happy Thanksgiving! :)

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! absolutely loved the Lisa Simpson reference, although now I have stuck in my head
    "you don't make friends with Salad, you don't make friends with Salad" haha!!

    I didn't do black friday, I slept!

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    "I love the smell of Turkey in the morning" ... Hey I hope you're not talking about your feet there! ;-)

    Meat eaters are healthier people. If the 'big dude upstairs' had intended us to only eat fruit and vegetables he wouldn't have put animals on the earth and given us the ability to make spears. Lol.

    *goes away to think about GunnGirl walking around in turkey shoes*

    :-D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1