Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
It's December Ya'll!
I can't believe it's the end of the year--AGAIN! We have snow and ice and it's cool and all, but it's slippery and I'm trying hard not to fall. Ugh! The week is going by fast, and I'm happy. I'm taking Monday off, and I can't wait for our Christmas break. Some more time off to look forward too. Whoooo!

Okay, I'm gonna go back and watch Fringe. Just thought I'd pop in. I need to clean up my blog, and I think I want the look. I hate that a lot of my blog buddies don't blog anymore. :( I spent a lot of time establishing relationship and friendships with those people. Sad. Oh well, those two who still read, love ya!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:36 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I feel the exact same way you do about blogging.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Yep I can't believe it's the end of the year already either. Seems like only yesterday when it was January and February and we were all looking forward to Spring, not in the depths of a 'breeze your butt off if you stand still too long' Winter!

    What is with the bikini avatar? Are you just trying to trick yourself into believing it's the Summer already? Not that I'm complaining about seeing a bikini glad Gunny ... even if it is only an avatar.
    Oh fantastic, now people are going to think I have a thing for avatars! This conversation stops right here. Save me! :-P

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    And I of course meant "FREEZE your butt off..." and "bikini CLAD Gunny"!

    Stop laughing! Stop it!

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    You're right this year just flew by. I can't wait for Christmas break, and I plan on finishing my Christmas shopping this weekend why we still don't have snow!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    the end of the year hasn't been great but at least we are still kicking around. Did you see the Buffy Reunion DVD?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1