Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
I'll miss you, Heath

I am so depressed about Heath Ledger's death. I really enjoyed his movies and liked him as an actor and he seemed like a really nice, humble person. I loved his accent, his smile and his personality. I feel sick when I think about it. He was so young and was surely on his way to an even bigger career with the new Batman movie.

I will miss him and I think it will be a long while before I can look at his movies. I know that I should in memoriam, but I can't do it, not yet. "10 things I hate about you" was the first time I began to like him, and really the first time I really, really noticed him and wanted to see him again. I can't watch that movie for a while either.

I think his death was an accident and will be ruled as such. I know it wasn't drugs. I think he was stressed and probably lonely and needed to rest. It is sad and very depressing to me.


Heath, I'll miss you.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:15 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I'm so sad...what a loss.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG!
    Long time no blog from me huh?! Anyways it is so sad and depressing. I could not believe it when I heard it.

    I will be putting up a new post this week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1