Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Superbowl, what Superbowl?
As I am not a fan of football or any sports at all, I can still say that I at least make a showing for the Superbowl. Afterall, it is the freakin' Superbowl, but as my STUPID HORRID COUGH is back I have done nothing this weekend but live my by Vapor Steamer, eat cough drops and drink Robitussin. I can't believe I'm sick again and I hate it. I'm in no mood for Monday but will drag myself out anyway. I have half a mind to call in sick sometime this week anyway.

This weather is driving me crazy. The snow is insane and I am sick of it. I wish I didn't have the leave the house again until July.

I'm on my way to bed right now to watch "Alias" I am rewatching some of my fav TV shows from the beginning. I did it with Smallville and Angel and am doing it with Alias, I have nothing else to watch. LOL, but I am glad that Smallville and Supernatural is new and back.

I have a deep post in the back of my mind concerning a foster child my mom had once that I grew SERIOUSLY attached too. I really loved that little girl and I've been haunted lately by dreams of what she's doing and how she is because when she left our house I think she lost the little spark she had and I'm devastated that she never got it back. It's been keeping me up at night. But, that's a much longer post when I get better.

Anyway, I hope to see you guys this weekend. Enjoy your week! And I hope your team wins.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:24 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I wish my team won : (

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Alias is one of my fav shows. Supernatural is on my netflix list. I was told it was one freakin awesome show.
    I hope you are feeling better real soon. The kids and I all had that stupid hacky cough last month. April and I slept under the vapor fan.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    I watched the Superbowl too even though it didn't finish until nearly 3:30am on Monday with me. Good come back by the Giants but I was going for the Pats. Oh well, win some lose some.
    I really enjoy watching Supernatural and am happy the new series started over here a few days ago :-)

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG! Stopping by to see if you are feeling better. I sure hope so!!
    Get well vibes coming at ya.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Checking in :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1