Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
One step closer to the weekend
Dare I blog at work....? I DARE! I have nothing to do. I finished a lot of work yesterday and this morning, and now I'm sitting here on the internet. Tee hee. My office manager (I'm going to have to give her a nickname that suits her) is gone to Vegas for a few days. Yea! So it's been peaceful and nice here. Today is Thursday and I can't wait for Friday!

Tonight I'm going with a friend to a movie, she has free movie passes. I don't even know what movie it is, I'll tell you tommorow.

Now, for my favorite news. My husband, er, Apolo Anton Ohno was on Dancing With the Stars Monday and did a damn fine job. Admittedly I didn't watch all of that crappy show to catch him. 2 damn hours!? I was trying to watch Prison Break. But I did catch him and saw him again thanks to Youtube.com.

Their scores weren't nearly high enough, he deserved a 10 in my opinion. Okay, MAYBE a 9, but much higher than a 7. BASTARDS! Check them out if you wish.



How are you guys? I hope you're all okay. I will check you out this weekend. I'm back to playing The Sims. LOL. It's my entertainment. I'm lame, sue me! See you guys later.

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:38 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I hate it when they drag the show out to 2 hours. I think he should of atleast scored an 8 or 9 cause he did do good.
    Have fun at the movies and please tell us what you watched with a review. :)

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger L said…

    Enjoy your movie and have a great weekend.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger paula said…

    I didn't get to see them dance last night - how did they do? I wonder who's going home tonight. I hope it is Billy Ray. *nod*

    I *heart* DwtS ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1