Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Smell the Roses
I found this fun, and found it on Why are you stalking me?"






I'm trying to enjoy this weekend. The weekends go by so fast and I get such little time off. I hope everyone is doing the same. Life goes by so fast, I rememeber when I first graduated from H.S. I remember thinking I'd be in such a different place by the time I was the age I am now. I mean, CRAP! I haven't accomplished anything.

I will have a dreams and goals rant later, but now I'll just wish you all a nice Saturday and Sunday. Take care!

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:32 AM  
4 commentst:
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like that visual thing. Why say a lot of words when a few pictures will tell it all ;)
    Is the weather good with you yet - it is with me :)

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Very cool visual thing. I am off to do one. :)
    Happy Tuesday!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    I feel much like you do and often. I think we all reach a time in our lives where we feel incomplete. Hang in there, you have accomplished more than you think!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Apollo is doing awesome on DWTS! I think his dance partner though is going after YOUR man

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1