Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Dancing with...Apolo

Okay, I must confess, I was a little late in hearing the news that My sweet patootie is going to be on Dancing with the Stars, but that's because I was a little scared to read any Apolo news because I didn't want to hear (officially) that he won't be competing in the next Olympics. I just don't want to hear that news. With that said, I now have a reason t watch and even vote for this show. I sorta watched before, but I have a reason to watch. I CAN NOT WAIT to see Apolo dancing. Oh my god! LOL. I've seen him breakdancing and that does require a sense of rhythm, so I think he should be okay.

I'm getting pissed at work (more than usual) because they fired a Secretary and one of the attorney's quit so now there's more work to go around and they're loading it on those that are there. Well, I used to do time for 3 attorney's but with the new software they can do it themselves. I think I was lucky enough to get the only three attorney's who decided to do their own time. Those freakin' lazy ass lawyers.

So, the office manager tells me' oh, all your attorney's are doing their own times, so you should be able to keep up better' So, I'm already put out and insulted because she said that like I can't keep up now or some shit. That bitch. Then she says I can take some other attorney's time. (!)

First, I don't want or need that extra work. I had a lot of problems getting the other time in right and I had the fortune of getting attorney's who bitched, but weren't nearly as grumpy/complain-y when something was done wrong. This is why I don't want another attorney--I don't need that stress.

Plus, I don't like how she acts like work should be done according to how long she thinks it should take you and how far she thinks you should be in your work. I work the entire time I'm there, and I don't get paid enough to bust and huff like she wants me too anyway. Ugh. It was okay, but now I'm starting to get pissed again and want out.

That's all I have to gripe about today. It's c-c-c-cold here again. I'm waiting for Spring! Ugh!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:49 PM  
6 commentst:
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    HAHA i saw he was going to be on tonight and IMMEDIATELY thought of you! I bet he'll do good too. I guess you'll be voting?

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel ya on the cold. It is a whopping 7degrees out here today!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Sending up some sunshine and warm 70* to you!
    What more do them people at your work expect out of you??!! I would be pissed too.
    I can't wait to see Apolo dance!!

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's lovely and warm over here too. NOT!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    I want it to be warm here too!

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i got to say that your work enviroment sounds awful. i do hope you can find a place in which you are appreciated and valued and cared for. let's hope.

    now, for nicer talk. i betcha that even if it's freezing when Apolo is on the tv, you will be toasty warm. spring might come earlier for you than you think, let's hope ;p

    have a good one and take care. hugs.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1