Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Art Culture and Gifted Penises


I went to the Art Institute of Chicago Saturday and really enjoyed myself. Even though my sister said I was boring for choosing the Art Institute of all places to go.

I found several paintings that I really liked and would like a replica of in my house, including this one that is both creepy and delicate by Georgia O'Keefe This artwork is titled "Cow's Skull with Calica Roses (1932)

Isn't it eerie? Yet...I like it.

~~~~~~

In other news, I'm now watching "Lost" on Netflix and there is a guy on there "Ian Somerhalder" who is HOT HOT HOT! I mean, he was also on "Smallville" but he is not on nearly enough TV shows or movies. My god, is this guy sexy. He would make me have a one night stand. Seriously, I'd forget all common sense and just hop in a car with this guy if he flirted and asked me too. I need a cold shower not. (and a boyfriend) LOL! Please check out his link for more hotness and other info on him. *thud* heheh

See you all later.

Also, if none of you know it youtube.com will soon go the way of Napster, which means nonexistent, which sucks because I was on there for about 3 hours last night and I go there often. While it still work, please check out this SNL skit called "Dick in a Box" It's hella hilarious. Justin Timberlake was the host. You must see it.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:09 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    I like the picture too GG. And a one night stand would be a great idea with that cutie!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Leesa said…

    why will youtube disappear?

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    LMAOOOOO @ D8ck in a box!! I have that saved as a favorite!!

    "See I'm wise enough to know when a d*ck needs given" hahahahaha

    They were making fun of that band 'Color me Badd'..their dance moves cracked me up!!

    1-Cut a hole in the box
    2- Put your junk in that box
    3- Make her open the box

    Hilarious!!

    Happy Valentines Day Gunny!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1