Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Friday...Zzzzzzzz
I'm so tired! As of right now it's 2:06 a.m. and I'm online. I decided it's time to refresh the look (or image) of my blog. That's the reason I'm online, I'm looking up Photoshop tutorials and how to best implement its use in touching up my blog. I've been using Photoshop for years, but it's a massive graphics editor and I have yet to master it to the point that my images look the way I see others look across the web. *sniff*

It's incredibly time consuming to say the least. It will definetly stick wit my Buffy them, though I might go with Angel this time, I don't know. But I do know I want a different, better, more polished look. We'll see.

*********

I was almost run over tonight. LOL! Okay, it's not funny, but I know that bus driver was ready to get me off his bus. I'm sure he's wondering who that dizzy chick was on his route tonight. I'm embarrased! I felt so stupid, I'm glad I will never see any of those people again--hopefully.

Me and my sister were coming home and we were about two blocks from where I live and I had to go to the bathroom really bad. Anyway, when we were getting off one bus that bus driver asked if we wanted her to beep the horn for a bus and my sister said no, but I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize that that was the bus we needed. My sister didn't care for the bus, she was going to walk.

But I got off and decided to make a run for the the bus--on a red light, and this car had to screech and stop, though I already saw it and was slowing down. But the bus drive waited for me and I got on, and then my sister gets on and then he drives away. Now we're only going two blocks, but our idiot busses "ding" every time the next street comes up and it sounds exactly like the "ding' made when you pull the cord to get off the bus, so you don't know if it's the bus dinging or if someone pulled the cord.

I thought someone pulled the cord, but they didn't, so I almost missed my stop and he had to stop really hard. I hadn't pulled the cord, mind you. He was shaking his head and I just wanted to run from the bus as fast and as far away as possible. Ugh! How embarrasing! I was mad at my sister for not wanting to catch the bus. I mean, why walk when you can ride? Sheesh!

Anyway, I shall see you guys tommorow. I think it's time for bed. Good night!


(Any typos due to fatigue and overwork)

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:23 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    good luck with your new look. i'm sure however, that it will end up looking as fantastic and beautiful as this one..

    your story is hillarious. i'm so sorry for saying that and i feel so guilty for laughing..not laughing at you but it read just like something in the cartoons..oh my sweet i'm so sorry and so happy you are safe...

    i can't believe how late you went to bed! hope you are sleeping in and dreaming of that hottie you like so very much..

    hugs and stay safe..and away from buses for a couple of days..much love.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Did you hear who is going to be on Dancing with the stars? Yep Apolo! :)

    Luv your bus story reminds me of my bus riding days when I lived in St. Louis many moons ago.

    I can't wait to see what you do to your blog.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    "...why walk when you can ride?"

    Exercise?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1