Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Bleh
I've been sick for the past couple of days. I ate this hamburger and I think it was too greasy and it made me sick. I was up at 4:30 in the morning throwing up. it was the first time I called off work since I started. (heh) I was a little queasy some of the day, but I enjoyed my day off and watched a marathon of Project Runway (and for a 24 hour fix of Project Runway, here's a PR Blog) Just remember to 'Make it work!'

Anyway, I'm feeling better, but I decided to take off Monday. That's right people, I will not be at work Monday! That hell fire factory will have to chug along without me!

We have new law software and it SUCKS! I don't like the software. It's supposed to make things easier, but it doesn't. It adds unnecessary steps to everything. The only good thing coming out of it is that my attorney's will do their own time from now on and the nightmare I was living in will ease. Whew.

Has anyone been watching American Idol? Why do the men suck? That Dolittle chick can sing her butt off. Honestly, I don't watch the whole show, but from what I've seen, the girls are making a better showing than the guys.

And one last random pointless thing. My sister brought up The Muppets. And she said that Dr. Bunsen Honeydew didn't have any pupils, just eyeglasses. But I swore up and down he had to have eyes. I mean, what?! Come on! Well, knock me off my Muppets Trivia socks! No eyes! (and yes, that is Beaker with him. Meepmeepmeepmeepmeep!)

One last thing. What do you think of Britney Spears shaving her head and now in rehab? (supposedly) WTF? She will have those kids taken away if she's not careful. Shaving your head for some non-verbal reason after having a child is not good.

I thought she was doing much better than that. What happened? I hope she gets better. I was a Britney fan and liked he music, I was sorta looking forward to her return to the music world. oh well.

Well, I shall soon make the rounds on your blogs. Have a wonderful weekend!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:02 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Glad to hear they are doing something to make your job easier!

    I dont know whats up with Britney...I woulda thought she would have just been glad to get rid of K-Fed. Shaving her head is very extreme!!She has been looking kinda trashy lately. This wont help! I hope she gets her self straightened out before she does lose those 2 little boys.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Britney has went down hill sooo fast. I worry about her kids. Where are they while she is out doing all this stuff??

    Guys on Idol do suck this year. My daughter says a girl is going to win it this year, I think she maybe right.

    I hope your feeling better soon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1