Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
The Perfect Storm
I seriously cannot believe the snow that hit us. It's like 6" out there! Is this a cruel joke?! I don't want to go out tommorow, but...I guess I'll be going. But a vacation day is well on it's way. I need one!

I don't have much to say. I basically just came here to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you enjoy yourself. And don't fret if you're single, or even worse, the only single one among friend couples--just let's you celebrate any way you want to. *wink*

All of my blogger friends are my Valentines! I haven't been getting much blog traffic lately, so to all of my two visitors, let me know what would be your perfect Valentines day, either with your husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend, best friend, or if you prefer to stay solo, what would you want to do that would be just fine with you?

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:05 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Eating chocolate air while watching the Lifetime channel would be nice this year. The weather isn't exactly 'nice' to do anything eles =)

    Happy Valentines Day!!

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    We're also getting hammered here in Cleveland. I don't know how much snow has accumulated, but it's been snowing for 2 days straight.

    Given that the most of Cleveland is having a snow day, my perfect Valentine's Day would be cuddling in front of a fireplace, watching movies, and exchanging massages with a significant other.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Valentines Day!

    6" of snow sucks, but it could be worse. We have been lucky here so far this year. Hey, I just realized my SIL (Durks step sis)is in your town. Cool beans!

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Happy Valentines Day GG!

    My idea of a perfect day would be..no interruptions..no phoone calls...no company...solitude for 1 whole day! Yes!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Try 15 inches of the lovely white stuff I hate it!

    Hope you had a good valentines day :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1