Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, February 16, 2007
I'm It
I have some pretty depressing news about my sister and her employment status, but I don't feel like blogging about that today, that will be saved for another long winded blog post when I'm feeling up to it. I feel the need to blog and vent about that.

So, now, I will answer the Tag of a sweet Blogger, EH who tagged me. I haven't done a tag in so long, and am pretty (sadly) happy to be tagged. Wheee! Here goes:


1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.



1.Hmmm, nothing interesting close by, I'm near my "Research and Reference" Bookcase mind you...Got one.
2.Larry Ragle "Crime Scene"
3.Done
4."The makeup of a bloody print may be all victim, all suspect, or a mix of the print of the suspect and the blood of the victim. Studies indicate these chemicals do not damage DNA necessary for PCR-STD profiling."
5. Well, I don't know will do it, I usually just say, you, you and you, but I'm gonna toss out some names and see who answers. Mimi, Cinderella, Mary


Okay, homework done. I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day (if you cared, anyway) and an even better weekend, in case I don't see you.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:40 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    HDD--I didn't see him, but that's okay. I have a suspicion he may have a girlfriend. Must investigate.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger paula said…

    Hiya Gunni~ haven't stopped by in a while, but have been in Buffy S3 mode and thought I'd come by and say howdee~ sorry to hear you are in a rough spot. I'm with ya, and I just ask myself W.W.B.t.V.S.D.?

    Hang in there~

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    HELLOOOOO :)
    Thanks bunches you are a sweetheart! !!!!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1