Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Movies, Anna, Cold and Blog Headache

It's freezing here. Not just cold, but COLD!! I feel like I'm in the North Pole or something. We haven't had it this cold here in years. I mean, what is going on? This weather is killer. You can actually freeze to death if you stay outside more than four hours or so. Sheesh!

I can't believe it's Friday tommorow. This week was hellish, but I made it. I can't wait until the weekend. I want to go the show. I love the movies. I have three movies I want to see, "The Number 23" "300" and "Pan's Labyrinth" (you should have a pretty good connection to see these trailers and sites) I HAVE to see "300" at the show. Some movies are best seen in the theater.

I haven't been commenting on some of your blogs because Blogger was giving me a hassle. I couldn't remember my damn Google password and Blogger kept asking me for it everytime I tried to leave a comment. It was driving me crazy! Ugh! What a pain in the ass Blogger can be! But, I shall be around soon, just wanted to stop in and post a few things.


Last, but not least, in sad, horrible, depressing news, Anna Nicole Smith died either today or yesterday. I find this both surprising and not at all surprising at the same time. I don't think she was the same after her son died, and all those pain killers she was on surely didn't help. I think she was out of it most of the time by being on those painkillers, and I don't think she really had anyone around her she really trusted or believed really cared for her except her son, and now he's gone.

I think she was really a very lonely girl. When she was coherent, I really liked her.

I think she killed herself unintentionally. So sad.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:40 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    I totally feel you about the cold. It is too much. I know to expect cold weather in the winter but this was too cold for too long!! Ewwww!!

    About Anna Nicole, I feel really bad for her. I think she was trying to take the right steps to make things right and than she lost her son and in return lost herself. I hope they find each other. It's tragic.

    Hope you enjoy your movies!! Stay warm!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1