Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Midweek Moody
I am tired. Yes, I thought I'd start out with that. I'm so glad tommorow is Thursday I can't even tell you. I am tired because it's waaaaay past my bedtime and I'm fooling around on my computer because I FINALLY HAVE DSL!!!!

Yes, I had to say it. But, it's giving me a headache because I had to download and update a cazillion things and it's very annoying, plus mac is driving me crazy with this Keychain Security mess where it wants me to enter a password every seven seconds and ARRRRRGHHH!

Ahem, at any rate, I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello, and that even though I'm lagging now here, I still like visiting you guys, so please, keep posting. I may not get a chance to reply, but I'm reading.

Oh, and I have to say Congratulations to a very sweet IIF (I think I'm using that right), Beads, who had a brand spanking new baby girl recently and both are probably resting, relaxing and recuperating as we speak. I wish them a speedy get up and go. (((hugs)))

I will see you guys later...in a much faster downloading blog land. heh.








Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:44 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1