Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, February 02, 2007
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!

Okay, I'm no sports fan, in fact, I don't even really like football. However, if you saw how it is is absolutely impossible to avoid anything related to the Chicago Bears and the superbowl, then you'd jump on the bandwagon too.

Today at work, at 5:00 they cut into the phone lines and played this fight song for the Bears, it was so cool, though a lot of people missed it. I was still working at 5pm, yes, that damn place never stops producing work, so got to hear it. Us stragglers all clapped and whooped. hee.

A friend is going to the superbowl, lucky her! The Bears being in the superbowl will never happen in my lifetime, so I wish I could go, I just don't have the thousands of dollars you need. Oh well.

Anyone planning any superbowl activities? Food? Party? going somewhere to watch the game? I'll be at home. If I knew someone who was going out and watch the game, I'd go, but since I don't, I won't. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I want them to win, but I'm just happy they made it to the superbowl.

THE CHICAGO BEARS ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL! I don't believe it. Not for 21 years. Wow.

Well, I will see you guys later. Work today...you wouldn't believe it. We have multiple tech problems because attorneys are moving around the offices and switching offices. Ugh! Too, too busy today. Just crazy.

I wish you all a happy, safe, warm weekend! and watch the game! If you have no one to root for, root for the Bears. Heh.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:12 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Honestly, I could not care less about the Super Bowl. I didn't even realize which teams were in it until about a week ago. Heck, I didn't know when it was!

    Deep down, though, I will pulling for the Bears. Even though I'm from D.C., I've always had a special place in my heart for the Chicago Bears (no good reason, just do).

    Go Bears!!

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Trust me we're getting the same thing here in Indy.

    GO COLTS!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger L said…

    Go Bears!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    You should just head out to any random sports bar and join the festivities.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1