Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Short and Snazzy
I will have to return to post more, but right now I'm on my way to bed...well, to relax, not to sleep. I'm going to get in the bed and read and it's very lame that I'm very excited about that.

I want to change my blog design, or at least fix my links. I like on other peoples blogs when it says "currently reading" "will read next" yada, yada, yada, I love that. Ahhh, to be organized. What is that like? LOL . I also wanted to take and upload some pictures and video, wow, when will THAT happen.

At any rate, thank god tommorow is Friday. I some work drama that I have to tell you about. heh. But for now I'm going to let you go. I'll stop by and visit you guys. I just thought it was time for a new post in the new year.

Hope everyones New Years were cool. Mine was okay. I hope 2007 is good to all of us.

It was raining like crazy here. But you know, I'd take rain over snow, snow is much too hard to get around in. Must go, see you later!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:27 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2007 will be an excellent year for everyone.

    As for the weather, would you believe it is registering a wonderful 75 degrees today? And I am right by the ocean!

    Hope you dry out soon and enjoy the New Year.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I love going to bed with a good book, its a great way to relax! waiting to hear the office drama! lol

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Tom Bailey said…

    I like your blog this is my first post here. I read some of your archives very interesting stuff.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Thanks for popping by!!! : )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1