Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Let's get naked!
Every now and then I watch this show on Fuse called Pants off Dance off Yes, it's as bad as it sounds--worse, actually. Want a show to boil your brain cells? You've found it! The gist, if you've never seen it is people (where these people come from, I don't know) basically they pick a song and in front of a blue screen that shows the video, they strip to the song. Some a good, some are terrible and some are scary and disgusting.

They strip totally, but you can only see the nude goodies on the website, I have yet to do that, and there have been a few that I wanted to see. It's like a car wreck, you just can't stop staring sometimes. I watched it tonight and wondered what would be the song I'd dance too, I think it would be a hard choice, I mean, we've done the polls where a stripper song is picked for you, but I think you really need a good song, it does help with the dance.

I narrowed it down to three:


"Precious" Depeche Mode

"Weapon of Choice" Fatboy Slim
"Music" (remix) Madonna

Heh, If I get on the show I'll tell you. (NOT!) If you've got a stripper song, let me know.

~~~~~~~~~

I also want to say I'm very sorry to hear of James Brown's passing. It was very depressing to here that news, especially since he wasn't really that old (73) and he was planning on performing at Dick Clark's rocking eve. I hate to hear about people dying at the end of the year, just days before the new year.

Rest In Peace James, we're still grooving too you.

~~~~~

I also hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Whatever you did. Mine was okay. Did you get what you wanted for Christmas? ;)

I don't have to go to work Friday, so I'm counting down the days. One day down, two to go...
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:54 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    I do not like to hear on deaths either, especially of someone who gave us so much....makes you wonder what else they would have done had they lived forever.

    Let's see, when I was younger and had a body (but did not know I had a bady then), I would strip to.......this is pretty sad, but "Sexy and 17"....there's a lot of hip action going on when I dance to that one with or with out clothes....

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I think you should totally go on the show :)

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Yes GG, be sure to let us know if you go on the show...I wouldnt want to miss it!!!! lol...I think I would dance to "that old time rock n roll" by Bob Seger, kinda tells my age doesnt it???? Oh well, I can still kick it ;))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1