Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!


I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY! Heh, and also a..


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!



I hope everyone has a safe, happy and fun new year, like I always say, if you're watching the celebration in your living room, hotel room or ball room, enjoy it. You can ring in 2007 anywhere, I'm happy to see you all as we go into the new year where so many died this month, I want to bless you all.

Oh, and yes I'm nosy, so if you'd like to share let me know what you did on New years eve, I'll go first...uh, nothing. LOL. If something came up I'll let you know.

Have a good one!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:23 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger L said…

    I am doing the same thing nothing. :)

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year!!! I hope it's bigger and better than the one before!! *Cheers*

    I am doing NOTHING...My husband HAD to work so pffft!! Sorry *Wipes spit* =)

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy New Year GG :)
    Happy b'day to your mum too.

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went to bed at 10:30 does that count as doing something? LOL :)

    Your avatar is one hot sexy lady!!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was asleep by 8 pm. Does that say something about my life or what?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1