Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Will Blog for Sleep
I'm sooo tired....and SOOOOO GLAD TOMMOROW IS FRIDAY!!! We get off early tomorrow, 3:30 which is just fine and dandy with me, what's good is that I still have a tiny bit of shopping to do. My sister is all but begging for a gift. I bought her two seasons of 24 on DVD, and she said, "ohhhh, now you don't have to buy me anything for Christmas' That was before Thanksgiving.

Now, she's been hinting for a gift, I guess she forgot what she said. I was actually going to buy the complete series of Sex in the City for $129 at Circuit City for her and that was a steal and now I regret it because that was a great price. Oh well.

I'm going to get the fifth season of 24 and call it a day. She's trying to get more but I'm not going hogwild. I can't believe she basically asked me if I bought her something. Sheesh! *eye roll*

I want to buy my mom something from BBC on DVD, and I'm trying to see what to get, they're so expensive. That's the holidays for you. I have more to say but can't I can't think now. LOL.

I'll tell you guys about our 'Secret Santa' gift exchange tommorow.

Happy Holidays all!

(any typos are the sole responsibility of Gunngirl)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:01 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    Merry Christmas and much happiness to you and yours. enjoy. take care and be happy. XO

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I know those seasons of 24 are expensive in itself. I hope she gets you something big..sheesh! ( I know I sould mean, it's about giving and stuff but still!) lol

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday!! I hope you get lots of Buffy Stuff!

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    My brother just downloaded some show called "Coupling" from BBC and it is pretty funny....a cross between Seinfeld and Friends but funnier.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Have a safe and happy holiday season Gunn

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1