Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Another present...for myseeeeeeelf
I went out and bought three seasons of Angel on DVD for $17.99. I couldn't pass that up, they were supposed to be $45.99. I had to do it, you know I'm a TV on DVD freak. I will not want to look at my credit card bill when it comes. LOL

It's been raining here, but the snow and ice are gone. Not as cold either. I don't have much to say, as you've probably guessed. Our Christmas party is Friday. We stop work at 12:45 pm go out to a Restaurant and eat, and then we can either go home or go back to work and leave from there. One of my good friends from work isn't going and I was a bit dissapointed because she's the one person I really talk too.

My mom said I should tell her to go so I'd have someone to talk too, but she already has her vacation time and she's going to be gone and I didn't want her to feel bad or make it a big deal like I can't even go do this party without her, which I can, but it would be nice to know I'd have someone to talk too I want to talk too. Oh well.

Does anyone have any Christmas lights up at their house? I want to put lights in the windows but I've been too lazy. Besides, I want them to be neat and look nice, not just hanging there like I did last year. heh.

Well, I guess that's all the news that's fit to print. I must go to bed now. You guys know how I love my sleep. haha.

Catch you guys on the flip side!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:07 PM  
6 commentst:
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    You will find someone to talk to GG....maybe Apollo will be there?????? Go and enjoy the party!
    I dont have any outside decorations up yet either....Im too lazy...lol. And then I dont want to take them down in cold weather! bah humbug!

    Its raining here....not too cold though. Id rather have snow that rain.

    Get your sleep Sweety!

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a blast at your party!!

    No lights on the house just on the tree. I live in the woods so my feeling are why bother when no one will see the. :)

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish that I could hang lights but my apartment doesn't face the street so no one would be able to see them. And I'm too lazy to just hang them for myself. :)

    Go the party and talk to someone you wouldn't normally. People tend to relax outside of work and you might be able to connect with some of your co-workers better. Or maybe you'll be able to get drunk photos of your boss!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger exMI said…

    I have a lighted wreath by my door. OF course since I am on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, the beasts are the only things to see it most of the time.

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    go to the party and believe you will be the party. you will be the star, the one someone quietly is hoping is there. you will be fine sweet-have fun.

    no lights here, wish and wish but nothing..maybe the kids will string some up this wknd, we will see..i love lights up, the more the merrier.

    i don't know of anyone who wants to see their bill. not me for sure, lol.. and btw, that was a great buy! whoo-hoo..what else is Santa (you) bringing you?

    have fun and take care.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    hi!
    I have had my lights up since the first day of Nov, because it was like 70 degrees and I felt it would be perfect to do.

    My credit card bill will not be fun either :(

    Thought of you the other day i was reading an article on ESPN and it had Apollo in it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1