Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Crunch Time
We have one weekend left before Christmas. People are going to be pretty frantic. LOL, I don't think I'm buying anything else. I bought some house shoes for my sister but she bought a bunch for herself, so I'm thinking of keeping them for myself. Heh, I'll see.

I'm tired. Every weekend I say I'm going to stay in and relax but I don't. I'm going to do that next weekend. I don't think I want to go out on Christmas Eve and see the madness. I went out Saturday and you should have seen downtown. Wow, it was like everybody in the city decided to come out at the same time.

They decorated some city buses around the city and my sister took some video. She's not took keen on posting stuff on the internet but I'm gonna see if I can swipe it and post it, I'd like you guys to see it, it's so cute.

I forgot to say that 'Apolo' came by last week. I hadn't seen him in a long time. He's still as cute and friendly as ever. My day always brightens when I see him. He doesn't come around nearly often enough.

Back to the grind tomorrow. I can't until the the tiny bit of time off I get. Whatever it is, I'll take it.

Well, this was a quick post. I just took time off from wrapping presents. My birthday is Tuesday. I'm going to go out to dinner (I think) after work, so I should get some sleep. I wish it fell over the over the weekend, but it didn't.

Anyway, you guys have a great week!

(any typos are the sole mistake of a sleepy Gunngirl)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:17 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GG!!!
    May your day be filled with happiness, surprises and lots of birthday wishes and balloons. :) xoxoxo

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy belated birthday GG :)

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Belated GG! Hope you had a great day!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1