Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Friday Fun
Well, I'm not having that much fun, but it being Friday is good enough. Can't believe it's hear again but I'm SOOOOOOOO happy. Yesterday at work I learned that I can't get into Internet Options to change anything on my computer. It's Restricted all of a sudden and it worried me a bit.

First, I can't delete my blog from Favorites and I hate that. I don't like the idea that sudddenly I can't delete the History and Favorites and things like that, so I decided no more blogging at work. I already feel funny knowing that they can trace my steps anytime they want, and it's not like I can ask them about the Restricted access without bringing more attention to it, so I'm just stuck. It sucks too because I was actually able to visit you guys more often. Sigh.

I'm hoping to wrap some gifts tonight. Well, it's after 1am but I took a nap and now I'm sorta awake. I was so sleepy and I just couldn't stay awake. I'm still a bit sick and coughing and it wipes me out sometimes. I want to catch up on my sleep but I want to do a lot of other stuff too.

I spent so much money this past week, I don't want to see my credit card bill. I have to stop now before it gets even more out of hand. Unfortunetly, a lot of that stuff I actually needed.

a co-worker ran to Jewel during her lunch hour where they had a sale of buy one half gallon ice cream and get two free. So she put them in the freezer and shared with the whole office. She got cookies and cream, which is the only one I like. She bought all these great toppings but all flavor ice cream, if I'd been there I would have told her to buy vanilla. Toppings do not work on flavored ice cream, I mean chocolate sauce on Chocolate ice cream? I don't like chocolate in the first place, but I'm sure that won't work.

Well, I hope the start of the weekend is going good for you guys. I'll be around soon. Enjoy your Saturday!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:13 PM  
6 commentst:
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a big bowl of chocolate icecream last night. I resisted the urge to douse it with Hersheys syrup. LOL :)
    Have a great weekend GG!!

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger The Cat said…

    I would die if I couldn't blog at work. My wife can't anymore, which she finda a real pain.

    Go and have some more icecream. I just put a big dollop of vanilla ice cream into a home made iced coffee. Yum !

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger L said…

    I agree toppings only work with vanilla ice cream.
    I love your avatar all dressed up in wine country.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    You need to find a computer geek and flirt your way to having him help you haha

    Hey Want to wrap my gifts?

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    The ise cream sounds yummy.....I dont understand why you cant delete your blog...I would not want them to be able to read it. There has to be a way.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    yeah, once you start spending it is so hard to stop....then you play catch up for a few months.....ugghhhh!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1