Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Ready to Shop?
Not everywhere is having great deals, but if you're like me and you like sales, though I don't think I'm that great of a bargain hunter as my sister has told me. I don't think I really see a good deal unless it's a REALLY great deal.

Anyway, I love my DVD's as you know, and have a raincheck to get Season 3 of Smallville for $14.99. Unfortunetly on Black Friday this friday I learned that Season 4, (which I bought for $30.00) is going to be at Best Buy for $9.99! Argggggh! Oh well.

Anyway, if you have a shopping itch check out bf.com (blackfriday.com) or just type in Black Friday into google and you should get a list of sites that will tell you what's going to be on sale now so you can get geared up and know where you want to hit in the wee hours of the morning. Circuit city is have select movies for $2.49 and stuff like that and Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy for $8.99.

I plan on hitting Circuit City, Best Buy and Target. Maybe not a 5am, but somewhere around there because everything will be gone early probably.

Well, most of you probably won't be online tommorow, so I want to say HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING! Whatever you do, make it fun! (((hugs))) See you guys later!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:43 AM  
8 commentst:
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Happy Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful holiday and have fun fun fun shopping on Friday. :) Turkey hugs!!!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy Turkey Day tomorrow GG!! Hope you have a really great day :)

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family friend.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger L said…

    I hope you had a very good Turkeylicious day.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Hey GG...heres hoping you had a great Thanksgiving and lots of good food!!!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    How'd the shopping go?

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    I will never watch Seinfeld the same way....I think the whole thing is awful. I was watching Clay Aiken on Regis and Kelly and he was so obnoxious and I had just gotten his Christmas cd...now I do not want to listen to it t all!

    Have fun shopping!

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi GG!! How are you?? xoxoxoxo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1