Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Checking in
I went out after Thanksgiving for the crazy holiday shopping. I got up at 3:30 a.m. called my sister but couldn't get her up, so I fell back asleep and we ended getting out a little after 6. Anyway, I'm glad because we didn't need to be out that early. I got what I went out for, I got X-Men for $8.99, total recall and Natural Born Killers for $2.99. I also bought a Wiinnie the Pooh mug for my mom and the first season of Monk for her for christmas. I think I ended up spending a little over $100 but I got some good deals so I'm not bitter.

I put the christmas tree but it's not decorated, but at least it's up. I got sick over the break and am still sick. I left work today at 1pm and went back home and got back in the bed, I was so happy to leave early. My office manager said I had a sick day I didn't have to come in at all, but I did want to get some work done, it's starting to pile up and it's just too much on me. I'm delaying a lot of stuff I got a while ago and I want to get it done before they start asking me about it, but I can't get to it! You should see my desk. Argh!

How are you guys? I hope you're doing okay, I haven't even had to time to blog a bit at work, I've been lazy and not doing it at home either, mainly because I'm sick of my slow dial up, I gotta get out of the stone age. Ugh.

I want a new cell phone and I'm looking into it. I'm tired of my Go phone and buying those minutes, I think I'm spending more on minutes than it would be if I had a plan. But I don't know what kind of phone I want to get, but I think that's going to be a Christmas present to myself.

We're getting to the end of the week! Whooo hooo! I need the weekend again. I need more bed rest.

I had some other news but I forgot it, damn. I hate when I think 'hmm, I'm gonna post this on my blog' then I forget.

We've been getting a lot of rain, and now snow is coming. Yeah, I just can't wait. *eye roll*

Later guys.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:43 PM  
6 commentst:
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    oh sweet we, Calgarians are in heaven. after so many days of -41ish, we are up to -17 plus windchill..whoo-hooo..the kids and i got out to walmart and winners and it was amazing to be out and get some fresh air..we are so thrill, tomorrow morning we get up to -2 whoo-hooo hon...it's party time...we had deaths and it was unsafe to be out so it's great now.

    glad you got some great deals. we wait for boxing day here. i hope to go shopping this yr but we will see how strong i am for you know those mega sales are so exhausting and never ending, lol..

    i'm sorry you are still not feeling well. pls take care and rest. i realized how responsible you are being that you want to finish all your work but hon, if you are not 100% you might end up worse..be careful pls. you are most important.

    take care and hugs..many hugs.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    what did you buy me?

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    sorry your not feeling well GG. That sucks. Glad you got some good deals, I didnt venture out. Rest up over the weekend...its almost here!!!

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you are feeling much better soon GG!! My thoughts are with you.

    You took the words right out of my mouth. Would you believe I was just telling Lori the same thing about my Go phone. I like the idea I can talk to my family that is on Cingular for free but between hubby and me we buy 2 cards a piece a month and I feel we will be better off with a regular plan. I am going to check into after the holidays. Or who knows maybe a good deal will come up before Christmas.

    I am jealous you got X-Men for that price. LOL :)

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cell phones have their good and bad sides. Good in an emergency and bad when it's not an emergency ;)

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger L said…

    Get lots of rest and feel better.
    It is so funny Linda was just telling me this about the Go phone LOL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1