Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Five Ways for Friday Fun!
Hey guys, not much to say. I just wanted to wish everyone a good weekend and ask a question. What five ways (or things) will make your Friday or weekend in general the most fun ever?

Here's my five:



1. A job offer
2. A sundae with all the trimmings (minus the chocolate)
3. That publishers cleraring house I got in the mail for $1,000,000? If it were FOR REAL!
4. A marathon of Buffy, Angel or The Simpsons.
5. A big, giant, soft, fluffy bed. My bed's okay, but I like reading in the bed so I want the most comfy possible. I guess it's kinda lame I like reading in the bed and that I'm not doing other things. But I'm lucky when I get lucky. heh.



Thanks! Be safe and stay cool (it was in the 90's here. Arggggh!)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:52 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    1. hitting the lottery
    2. swimming in my pool
    3. an absolute and oj
    4.sleeping in'
    5. no rain

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger L said…

    1. pizza
    2. limeade
    3. chocolate
    4. winning the lottery
    5. an all day marathon of Project Runway

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    1) a sexy, doting man
    2) a cabin in the mountains
    3) chilled champagne
    4) hanging out in bed all day
    5) a gourmet dinner

    Hmm, sounds like someone needs a date. And to go grocery shopping. :)

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    1. losing 40 pounds
    2. winning the lottery
    3. a good night's sleep
    4. my in-laws house selling
    5. hugs from my hubby and kids

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Mr. Fab--LOL! Hookers and Blow kinda go together, right? heh. I'm with you on Dragons. I like the ones Tod McFarlane came out with

    Catch--Excellent! I like the liquor choices too.

    Lori--Pizza and Limonade, that rocks

    EH--Rock on! I agree with all 5

    LM--I'm with you on the 40 pounds.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1