Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
And the answer is...?
Here are the answers to the trivia questions of my last blog post. A couple of you did good, others, thanks for trying, I appreciate it. :) I have to balk at Gareth a moment because he had never heard of Heathers. However, I will give him a pass since that is a pure American Cult Classic. Still, if and when you get a copy of it, watch it. It's mandatory viewing like the Matrix used to be.

1. Duff
2. Adidas
3.She saved the world. A lot
4. Rocky
5. Post-its
6.Nostromo
7. Seven
8. Fox Force Five
9.Precogs
10. Pop; Six; Squish; Uh, uh; Cicero; Lipschitz
11.Frances
12. No feeding after midnight, don't get them wet, don't expose them to light (especially sunlight)
13.Psycho
14.Maximus Decimus Meridius
15. a Rabbit
16. Veronica
17. Simon, John, Nick, Andy, Roger


The two commenters who got the most right were the two people below. I will do a blog feature of their blogs sometime in the next week. Thanks for playing with me guys.



Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:28 AM  
6 commentst:
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Awwww, sorry Shannon, I tried leave it up for a few days. I'll proabably do another one a month or so. Glad you would have participated.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah yeah laugh at the dumb Irish man :(

    Hehehe :p

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Thanks for posting the answers. Have a great evening GG!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    oh, i think i win for the most useless answers since i got none,lol....better to best at something even it's being the best at nothing,...did that even make sense? lol...

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    BTW, I've never seen Heathers. I don't know what it's about, but I suspect that it's a "chick flick." Ergo, I will never watch it.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    WOOHOO i didn't do so bad I guess :) go me! Sorry I was away during this post :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1