Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Slow Thursday
Just as I was continuing to not feel like blogging I came and saw 15 comments. Sniff. It felt so nice to have those comments, especially when I used to crave even one. The notion made me want to blog about something, even if it is boring. Today was slow. I spend most of my days checking online job sites and doing other little things around the house. I have yet to get up and exercise like I keep saying I should do while I have the time. Ugh, excercising sucks.

I started my novel again, but I told you that already. I managed to salvage some stuff from the last time I started. I think I had writers block for a while. Suddenly I just really felt like writing. There's no other better feeling than writing when you really want too. I love it.

I hope everyone had a fine 4th of July. Mine was nice. I went to my moms. My aunt BBQ'd and then my mom decided to BBQ after she finished, taking over the grill and we ended up staying out there all day. She didn't plan that, just a few more ribs and chicken and that turned into an 8 hour ordeal. LOL but it was fun, it was a nice day.

Well, that's all she wrote. More when I have something interesting to say. Take care!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:19 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    GG it doesn't really matter what you blog about. You just blog about what ever you want to blog about and we will comment on it. If you want to blog about a snail and a worm doing the horizontal cha cha on the back seat of Mr Slug's Tonka truck there will always be a comment or two to be taken from that, k?

    You have a great blog and if you ever quite I'll hunt you down and force you to watch that snail and worm going at it :p

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    BBQ chicken and ribs!!! YUMMMM YUMMMMM!!!

    Good luck with your novel. I will be looking forward to reading it when your done and its all published. :)

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    OOO! you're writing a novel?! That is so awesome, can I have a copy when it's done and autographed? i love to read

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger L said…

    BBQ ribs are the best.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1