Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, July 03, 2006
I'll bring the potato salad
Well, not only have I not felt like blogging, I haven't had anything to say. Comm Ed came and cut the tree off our wires. Yea! I went to The Cheesecake Factory with a few friends for a friends birthday. That was pretty much the highlight of my week. Rather than blab on with nothing to say, I just decided to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! Enjoy yourselves, B-B-Que, hang out, fire off some fireworks, or whatever. I'm just wishing you well.


Also, my blog title is taken from, believe it or not, this Sesame Street skit where the King is having a picnic and everyone brings the same food several times, then finally they figure out that if they make a plan and assign items they get a variety. So, The King issues out dishes and tells someone 'You bring the potato salad!' and the guy goes, 'you got it King!' (this is all done in song mind you) I know you're scratching your heads, but it was funny and I still remember it. Maybe you had to be there. I used it since it's barbecue season and people have potato salad....oh never mind.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:46 AM  
11 commentst:
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HAHAHA I think GG is going slightly dolally :p

    Have a great 4th of July tomorrow chicka :)

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    You sexy thang in that bikini!! :)
    Happy 4th July. I will not be around tomorrow.
    Cheesecake factory would be the highlight of my week too!!
    I can bring chips since you got the potato salad.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Happy fourth of july!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy 4th of July Bikini Woman :p

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger L said…

    Happy 4th!
    I will bring the potato salad too. hehe

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Chris Beason said…

    Too funny! Dr. John sent me.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    what is a picnic without potato salad....umm I love it...hoping you had a nice 4th of July too! Dr John sent me. But I would have came anyway!!!! ;))

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger PreppyGirl said…

    Nice Bikini! I must've missed that outfit dammit! Maybe I'll have my avatar wear it later in the summer. I LOVE sesame street and the muppet show. We just got the muppet show first season dvd set and it's as good as I remember. Hope you had a happy 4th!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    You are not the only one feeling bad, I had people over to my house and was feeling pretty anti social but somehow made it through. (Did not even put on makeup!). I did have a nice time though, I guess it was just getting started but then once I got going and people started showing up, it got better.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    I forgot to say I was sent by Dr. John.....duh....

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Hi- I got here by way of Dr. John- I'll bring the fruit salad...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1