Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
I need a vacation
I need a vacation from my job search. Serioulsy, that is a full time job that is often very unrewarding. It's has been very crappy the last couple of weeks. I didn't get the job I interviewed for and things seem to be sinking into a black hole. I just felt very depressed this morning.

The only decent online job searches are Careerbuilder and Craigslist and they have been turning in paltry results. I decided to enjoy my Season 4 Smallville DVD's to try and take my mind off of things. Gotta have some outlet for the pain.

Either that or I start drinking and drugging.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:14 PM  
8 commentst:
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL it's a full time job getting a full time job hahahahaha good one! :p

    Have you thought about becoming a guru for people who can't find a job, i.e. get paid for finding them jobs. That could be your job :D

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    it's hard to hit the pavement over and over and have nothing come of it..in my home city there is not enough of anything...they are hiring on spot everywhere...move here..

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    What kind of work are you looking for? I do caregiving and I have more work than I can handle....there is always someone who needs someone to help them...take an ad out in the newspaper. Best of all your your own boss.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I know the feeling all too well. Just keep at it I have faith it will all work out for you.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger paula said…

    You should come along to Pueblo this weekend! :) I'm planning an evening of boozing my cares away. *laughs*

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Sorry you haven't found a job yet. You will , of course, then you can laugh at all this. Why not get a head start and laugh now. Be depressed when you have to go every day to work.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    hi. i love chinese food too. i am a regular at the one by my house. it was more of a joke, my post. i sure hope it doesn't offend anyone.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Lyrically speaking said…

    If you're still looking for work, try Newyorklife.com, it's a life insurance company but they have many openings, if interested let me know maybe you can e-mail to me your resume :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1