Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Just blogging around
Where did the time go? I can't believe the last time I blogged was on the 6th. Speaking of blogging and blogger, has anyone noticed that the "Remember Me" does not work? I mean, I check that stupid box every time it MAKES me log in and it has not Remembered Me yet. Now, it might just be Safari, which keeps crashing on me. I think I need to download the updates, but with dial-up that's like a two day ordeal. Not fun.

So, I'm on Firefox, which is shit-tastic when it comes to bookmarks. Why should keeping your bookmarks feel like you're organizing master plans to launch the space shuttle? Come on!

I also would like to say that I have been trying to comment on all of your blogs (you know who you are, all you gorgeous people in my Scooby Gang listed to my right) but seeing as how blogger was "Down for Maintanance" I couldn't do squat. Again, I think, suspiciously, my Safari browser also had a hand in that.

I'm volunteering at a hospital and went to my Orientation today--4 hours. Not bad though, there was plenty of refreshments so that was good. I hope I can volunteer. I'm still in Job Search mode and wouldn't like anything to interfere with either things. But, alas, getting a paying job has to come first, obviously.

That's about all the news that's fit to print. I will be around to your blogs shortly, so wake up and look presentable. And have something out to offer me when I get there. :)

P.S. And since Mr. Fab called me bossy, I'm demanding in a nice way. Really, I'm smiling and everything. All I'm asking for is cheese and crackers. Sheesh.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:04 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger L said…

    Hi Gunn Girl I will have cheese and crackers out for you, what would you like to drink to go with them?

    When I first started blogging I had the same problem then I was using web tv so I feel your pain on that one.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Now I'm no techno-geek, so take my advice with a grain of salt. I think the problem you're having with the automatic login could be due to not having your cookies set correctly.

    Under Options>Pivacy, try checking the "Remember Passwords" box. Also, under Options>Cookies, you might check the box that says "Allow sites to set cookies."

    I also think this may be the case because my stat counter doesn't recognize you anymore. That is, each time you check my blog, it registers you as a first-time visit rather than as a returning one.

    BTW, Firefox rocks! I love the tab feature!

    EH

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Fab--And that's Mistress Gunngirl to you. Heh. kidding.

    EH--I will look into that cookies thing. Didn't think of that. Unfortunetly, I still need to download Safari updates. Sigh.

    I like Firefox too, it is faster a whole lot of the time, but I hate the Manage Bookmarks feature. Ugh.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Hi gunngirl!

    thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting but I noticed you didnt have a piece of the lemon pie I had there...lol.

    Last week I had a lot of trouble with blogger as I think a lot of people did.

    Hopefully this week will be better!!!! Hope to see you again!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1