Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
5 by 5
Of course the blog title 5 by 5 is something Faith from Buffy used to say all the time. I always find some way to work Buffy into my day. lol. These type of posts have been in blogland for a while, I was reminded of it from The Preppy Girl's Guide blog. I had nothing to blog about today, so I decided to do this:


5 items in my fridge:
1. Breakstone's Sour Cream
2. Wishbones Just 2 Good Ranch Salad dressing
3. Kraft American Cheese
4. Three bottles of Dasani bottled water (well, water from the tap after I've refilled them.)
5. Store brand soft taco shells

5 DVD's on my shelf:
1. X-Men 1.5
2. Buffy season seven
3. La Femme Nikita season 1 (from Hong Kong--ebay)
4. Jurassic Park
5. The Ring

5 items in my purse:
1. Cell phone
2. Red Dooney and Bourke Wallet
3. Bottle of Excedrin Migrain
4. Always ultra thin maxi pads (sorry guys! heh)
5. Pad and pen

5 items in my closet:
1. Several white blouses
2. A dark blue interview suit
3. Two old backpacks; text books
4. Wedge sandals I only wore once
5. Several blue jean skirts I don't even want to wear anymore


I'm not tagging. So don't worry! But if you're so inclined, self-design and do it for your self. I guess all you need is 5 things you'd like to share.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:47 PM  
7 commentst:
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Almost every blog I go to has three bad words in it. These are they ... Ranch, Salad and Dressing, lol. We dont have that over here and so I have had a couple of people tell me that they will send me over a bottle of it but they haven't. I think they like to annoy my widdle head with it hahahahaha :p

    Why don't you just write on the maxi pads and then you can get rid of the note pad? It would save you room in your purse and decrease the weight ;)

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    My son's fav. ranch dressing. He threw a fit when I tried a different brand.
    Dasani is my absoultly fav. bottled water.
    I got 2 blue jean skirts in my closet and never wear them either but don't get rid of them. Why is that?? lol :)

    Great 5 lists. I just might have to do it too.

    p.s.
    I never without my execdrin migraine.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger L said…

    I have the same 5 things in my fridge.
    And I always use always ultra thin maxi pads LOL and Excedrin ROCKS!
    And of course I have the X-Men 1.5 movie.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Gareth--hahaha, I should send you one. Ranch is very good. Good with buffalo wings too.

    BG--Yeah, I hate being without my excedrin. Sometimes I get stuck and have to actually buy some.

    Oh, and some day I'm going to get rid of those blue jean skirts.

    HDD-- in the Military Five by Five meant things were good as translated over the radio signals. It meant things were clear and transmission was good.

    As used by Faith, 5x5 (Five by Five) meant things are cool or I know what you mean. as in "Buffy, it's all five by five. Chill."

    Gunngirl was supposed to be Gunn's Girl as in the character Charles Gunn on the show Angel. I liked him and needed a username once and was going to be called that, like I was his girlfriend. (yeah, I know. Stop laughing!) Ahem. Then it was annoying to me with the 's' on it and it didn't sound right to me anymore.

    So, then I just dropped it and used gunngirl because I knew no one else would have it and I wouldn't have to spend 30 minutes trying to find a username no one else had. I've been using it as my 'Pen Name' on Fanfiction I used to write.

    It was easier to use it as my blog name because I was too lazy to think of something else. Though it would have been Angel or something involving Buffy anyway. But I just didn't put any thought into another name. Heh. All my "codenames" involve Buffy some way or another. Or possibly Apolo. Thanks for asking. I knew someone was going to ask me about Gunngirl someday.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I asked you about your name too one day but you just ignored my comment :(
    "Gareth--hahaha, I should send you one." - I hope you were talking about the ranch dressing there and not a maxi pad :p

    p.s. I was only joking about asking you about your name. I just wanted you to feel bad for a few seconds. Did it work? hehe.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger PreppyGirl said…

    Hey GunnGirl! Glad you got to use the list! I got into Buffy toward the end of the series (my husband turned me onto it) and LOVED Angel too. I knew where "GunnGirl" came from right away. Also LOVED La Femme Nikita. You have great taste in TV! :-D

     
  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Did the polar bear eat you???
    :p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1