Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Bad Dreams and Better Thoughts
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night remembering the time I was mugged. It wasn't a terrible mugging, it could have been worse; kicked, stabbed, beaten, raped, etc. But it was still pretty traumatic--for me anyway. I was knocked down and dragged a little. I keep replaying in my head what I should have done differently. I wanted to kill that sonofabitch.

Every now and then it'll wake me up with a jolt and I'll stuff it back into the barrel in the back of my mind and latch it up. I bought a 500,000 volt taser that I carry around with me. I actually want one of the ones that shoots out the taser wattage, so I can tase their asses if they're trying to run away.

Other things wake me up in the night, like I think about Scarlett sometimes too. I hate when these dreams happen. I want to keep that barrel closed.

In better news, the semi-crush I've been hanging with lately (via my friend) we've been talking Buffy. Yes, he is a Buffy fan. Angel too. I don't feel awkward or silly going on and on about Buffy and I know he's not just indulging me because he'll be like 'oh, and remember in that episode...?" or "I don't know why they treated Xander like that." or "What do you think of the Buffy/Spike relationship?"

The thing I'm liking about this that we've just been hanging and talking about that kind of stuff and things can build slowly. I don't know about anyone else but I like starting out as friends first. It's more comfortable for me. Then again, if the lust is there, you can't deny it. Despite his Buffy ties, I'm not in lust yet, but it's getting there.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:21 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awwww you were mugged. Sorry to hear that honey. There are low-lifes all over the place, ugh!
    I'm never going to piss you off lol. Not whilst you have a 500 trillion volt light saber in your hand. Oh and the polar bear by your side would also make me think twice, hahaha.
    Good luck with your love interest. If he annoys you I would suggest using the taser first so it cooks him alive and then the polar bear will be able to eat him :p
    Hope you are having a good Monday :)

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    My wife and daughter are buffy fans. I hate crooks. The worst moment of my life was showing up at my office to find the door kicked in and the copier and computer gone. Thanks for the coment on my blog.(Even if it was only because Mimi told you to do it.)

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger B.R.L said…

    I am dr John's wife and a Buffy fan as he said.

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Gareth--LOL! I cracked up about your comment about the polar bear. It seemed so crazy to put the polar in the pic I had to do it. I just wish I'd had 500 trillon volts that day. Sigh.

    Dr. John--Thanks for stopping by. I always like finding new blogs/blog friends.

    Shannon--You're right. Thanks *hug* It's so cool to find Buffy fans! I love intelligent Buffy talk.

    Betty--Thanks for stopping by! Welcome to my little online worship/obession for Buffy. I have a Buffy website, but it hasn't been updated since 1753. I must get on that. LOL

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    GG starting off slow and as friends is good. :) Buffy fan well that just makes it ultra cool. :)

    Hugs to ya babe. Sorry to hear ya was mugged then to have flashback dreams. Our subconcious always likes sneaking in the things we want to keep locked out.

    Luv your avatar today. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1