Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Presentation: Accomplished
Well, one presentation down 2 to go. I'm so relieved this is over. We even had to have visual aids. My presentation was on Music Therapy so I brought a sample of music to play. Everyone really liked the music, I don't think they wanted it to end. Everyone 'ohhh'd' when it stopped playing. LOL

Overall it went well, my teacher even noted that we did every point she wanted us to make. *whew* there's one group that was pretty bad and obviously she's making them do theirs again. They were supposed to go today, but they weren't ready. They're not happy about it. Oh well.

The icing on the cake? We had to turn in Reflection Papers on a 'field trip' to a hospital visit. My teacher praised the best paper and read that one outloud. And guess who's paper it was? Yep, mine. It was the only paper in class free of grammatical errors and with a nice flow. This one girl was all 'I bet that's my paper!' while she was reading it. Nope, all mine. Hee.

I'm supposed to be at work right now but I snuck off to the computer lab, but that was all the bloggety talk I have for today. I'm still coughing but it's getting better. But I'm still tired.

On a sidenote, I still can't find Apolo on the Wheaties box and I'm getting worried. He was supposed to be on the box for March and March is almost over. Now I'm going to have to scour the city of Chicago for it. I don't have time! But I want it!

Ugh!

Until later guys
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:30 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Congrats GG!!! A job very well done on your presentation and paper.

    I have not seen the Wheeties box yet. I am looking babe!

    I am sure Undr has not burned all of them LOL :)

    big big huggiezz!!!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    go to the head of class, teacher's pet! :) nice job. are you busy ruining the curve for everyone else? he he he oh well, the slacker probably deserve it.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger L said…

    Way to go girl!!! Best paper and good presentation what a good school girl!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1