Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Back from the Dead
I'm feeling much better. Unfortunetly, I'm coughing more. Siiiiigh! Anyway, I slept as long as physically possible today. Which was only until about 10:45am and believe me, I've slept until 12pm so that's nothing. I still feel really worn out though and not looking forward to the week. Ugh.

It's only a few days until April and that's when the countdown will really start. The Wizard of Oz hour glass will finally be flipped. It'll be time to really get papers done and stop putting them off. I'm not looking forward to April.

I'm going to redo my resume and start sending them out like mad. That's why graduation is both happy and sad. Though, I'd rather be working than going to school. I'm tired of school. But it's going to be scary to actually finally have school behind me (for the time being) and only working in front of me. I'm conflicted about how I feel, but I am looking forward to working.


I'm also looking forward to reading something other than textbooks. My first pick is by Laurell K. Hamilton. Yes, it has vampires in it. And while her books have been sucking lately I'm still invested in the series. How's that for commitment? heh. Her sex scenes are spectactular. Seriously. If you don't mind sex between a human and/or a vampire or werewolf or wereleopard you're in luck. Not that I only like her books for the sex scenes. But the thing is lately those are the only interesting parts of the books anymore. And despite the lack of story, horrid typos, stupid plot and Anita's convoluted personal life, I still read, because I've read the previous 10 books, so what's one more?

The End
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:09 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I will have to look for those books. Sounds very interesting. Right now I am reading Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix. Get some more rest as much as you can!! Take care sweetie!!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger paula said…

    Ugh. You know, it's like we keep buying these books for the characters, and ignoring the major suckiness of the last few books.

    It is like her policework is just part of the plot that they interject in between sexual encounters.

    "Oh, Zebrowski calls and Anita has to go check out a dead body, blah blah blah... Back to the XXX!"

    Of course, I'll buy this one too... just to see if she actually pulls an investigation together.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG!! Hope you are still feeling better. *hugs*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1