Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Resident Eeeeevil


I'm still playing Resident Evil 4, yes I love video games. What of it? (That is a very good site I have linked, by the way) Any way, I'm almost through and I fit in a level or two in between studying or watching TV.

One day me and my sister were talking about the next generation of video games and where could they go from here, because if you haven't played video games in a while, especially on the Xbox or Xbox 360, then you don't know how the video game world has improved. We've come a long way since Centipede.

So, we were saying (jokingly) that the evolution of gameplay would be some form of Artifical Intelligence or you actually get transfered into the video game and play as the hero. I said, 'oh, that would be cool' but then I considered the games I like to play and I'm not sure if that would be the ideal playing environment.

But I thought about it again and decided that if I really were to get sucked into a video game, which one would it be and what hero or heroine would I like to play. Hmm. I certainly enjoy the Splinter Cell series, so actually playing as Sam Fisher would be kick ass.

As for rules, well, with exception to the dying part, it'll be just like the game. You can reset it or "Continue" every time the chainsaw wielding maniac chops your head off, so you're not actually being killed. You just traverse the game world as it was made and find all the little trinkets, and ammo and gold discs or save the girl, or save the world, or whatever else you have to do to finish the game. And when you're done, you will hit a button and zap back to the real world.

We're not going to get to technical, but everything always works, no getting stuck in Liberty City or Athens or anything like that.

Anyway, even though I'm a girl and I seriously considered Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider series, I'm gonna go with Leon Kennedy (the guy in the pic) from Resident Evil 4 as well as all of the Resident Evil series.

I just like the guy, I LOVE the game, love the series and it's a lot of fun to play. If you're wondering if I'm actually crazy or not, maybe you should see a past post that may clear up a few things for you. I like the gory. Especially in my fun and games.

Putting myself in a game environment like Resident Evil is definetly insane, but is this where we're headed in the year 3088? I don't know, but it should make for some hella entertainment.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 1:30 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    GG-That would be awesome. Of course I better be a millionare by then cause I know my kiddos would want that game system. :)
    My daughter says you picked a cool guy. Right now her nose is stuck in Perfect Dark. I had to ask what she was playing cause I don't know much about the games. heehee

    oh yeah if I had my pick I would be one of those cool cars from Need for Speed.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    BG-- I didn't really get into Perfect Dark, but it's good because she's a cool character and a female hero! Excellent.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1