Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Day by Day pt. 2
I'm still getting use to not seeing Scarlett. Every now and then I have a moment where I remember to go look for her--but she's not there anymore. So, I decided to turn to music like I did in the past to sort of heal. At any rate, I put some new songs in my itunes music library. Here's some new ones:


"A Sorta Fairytale" Tori Amos
"Cornflake Girl" Tori Amos
"Nobody's Home" Avril Lavigne
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" Greenday
"Here Without You" 3 doors down
"Fly Away" Lenny Kravitz
"Overcome" Live
"Voodoo People" Prodigy
"Full of Grace" Sarah Mclachlan
"I Will Remember You" Sarah Mclachlan
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:04 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Gunngirl-Last month we had to put down my dog Patches. It was heartbreaking!! She was old, very sick, in a lot of pain. I still look for her. The other day I thought she jumped on the bed by me. What I am trying to say is I feel your pain!! Big big Huggiezz!!!

    p.s.
    Boulevard of broken dreams is one of my favs!! :) Happy New Year!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1