Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
10...9...8...7...

Well, well, well. Another year has gone by. Well, at least we all survived this one. I don't know what any of you are doing for the new year, but me? I'm staying home, eating and watching some of my favorite DVD's. Yep, and that's just fine with me. I'll be ringing in the new year with Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp, Antonio Bandaras and Buffy and Angel and that's juuuuuust fine by me.

It's also my mom's birthday today. So, it's double the (pretty non-existent) party. She is also content to sit home, eat and watch her BBC mysteries. *eye roll* Though me and sis did take her out for lunch.

A couple friends and my sis can join in the fun, but actually, spending money I don't have to go out is not on my list of things to do.

So, whatever it is you do to ring in the new year, enjoy yourself and have a HAPPY 2006!

And have a drink on me. Lords knows we need it.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:40 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said…

    I'm watching Sammy David Jr. Who knew. Happy New Year.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Staying home too with movies :) Kiddos are watching Madagascar as I am typing this. Happy Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger exMI said…

    I spent it with my sister, a friend, and the crew of the Serenity.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1