Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
A sorta...bad computer day
I'm back in school, but it's too early to say just how much I hate it yet. However, I will say the hate is in the 6-7 range because I now know I have to do at least two presentations. It's only at 6-7 because the second presentation is part of a group. Still, when my prof. said past students did a skit I was like 'what the hell?' I'm not trying to be that elaborate, or that chatty and emotional. I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Did you hear me? Let me say it again. I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING!! Ahem, to continue, there is also a lot of writing in each course, but thankfully, some writing is limited to only one page, while another class the most is 5-8 pages. Yes, I will be on the side of 5 pages, thank you very much. But the papers don't seem that hard to do, so I'll not complain. Yet.


Anyway, my computer is really S.L.O.W. today, and it's driving me crazy. I'm so not in the mood to do anything on it, so I'll keep this post short and sweet.

I really like Tori Amos and just about any songs of hers I love. She had a live concert on channel 11 one time and it was really good. My favorite song of hers is Cornflake Girl. I just love it. I also really, really enjoy A Sorta Fairytale, which I had playing on a loop in my iTunes a few days ago. If you like Tori's music and have a favorite song, please let me know.

I'm not posting lyrics. (does anyone read posted lyrics anyway?) So, if you're curious about Tori and so inclined, you can go to toriamos.com or for a speedier connection if you have dial-up tori.com

Enjoy!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:48 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger paula said…

    so.... what you are telling me is...

    is that you don't like speaking in public?

    (just going out on a limb with that)

    ;)
    mg

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Good luck with the presentations!! I hate public speaking also. I read posted song lyrics :)

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    MG--Yep, you'd be right on that.

    Cherish--Thanks! I've done them before, but they don't get any easier.

    BG--Okay, I'll post song lyrics next time. ;) oh and thanks

    HDD--Hmm, yeah, okay. I guess I am.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1