Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, January 02, 2006
Manic Monday
Okay, today wasn't manic monday. Actually, aside from some house cleaning and going out to buy chicken at KFC, today was pretty uneventful. I basically just wanted to blog. I know the holidays slowed down some blogging, but I'm happy to see some of my favorite bloggers are back in action.

So, it's 2006. I know it's early, but has the new year been good to you so far? Okay, yes, it is too early for that question.

Well, I didn't make any resolutions. I stopped with that crap back in the 90's. Waste. Of. Time. I say, if you're going to do something, do it, you don't need a list. You know if you you're going to do something or not. My main resolutions should be to get a job and lose weight. Well, I'm hoping to do the former big time.

I would like to lose say, 30 or 40 pounds before summer. Every summer I wish I could go out in a tank or shorty-shorts or a belly shirt or something and I can't! (for the record, for those out there who can shamelessly wear a belly shirt and/or a tank, I hate you! unless you're one of my blog readers)

It's a good feeling to at least believe that with the new year there can be good changes. I need good changes to counteract the bad.

Either way, I love all my readers who keep me entertained, laughing and for providing helpful tips, suggestions and encouragement. You guys rock.

I have only a few short days left before school and I'm not looking forward to it. So, I'm going to go back to watching Chappelle's Show Season 2 because I need the distraction and the laughs.

Serioulsy, those episodes are freakin' hilarious.


P.S. I would also like to wish the Diva a happy anniversary. I couldn't comment on that post, and I think she wanted it that way. But what I would have said was congratulations! I'm a sucker for romance, AND just so happens I love Alanis Morrisette. I have 3 of her albums ;)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:25 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Belly shirts, short shorts and with their belly button pierced uuugghh hate them hate them LOL! :)

    So far off to a quiet good start on the new year.

    I have come to find out through last year that blogger friends are the best!!

    So happy I dropped by to say hello to you. I look forward to reading your blog and your comments on mine :)

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Undr--ROTFLMAO!!

    BG--You're right, they are pretty bad. But I guess I didn't really mean belly ALL they way out, just a tiny bit showing. Which is funny, because I hate when people wear them yet I'd like to be ABLE to wear one.

    HDD--I couldn't even wear one in my teens. Oh,and you're welcome!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1