Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Is it weird of is it memorex?
I got this from mud pie BG I haven't done one in a while.


5 Weird Habits: (I guess you can call these habits. I'm not sure)


1. I tear or cut the edges off bread or toast. I just don't like 'em and I never butter toast anymore. I stopped that years, and years ago. I don't even like the taste of buttered toast anymore.

2. I have to turn the lights out in the bathroom before bed. From my bedroom I can see the light from the bathroom and it seems so bright and disturbing. I turn it all the way off instead of dimming it.

3. I can't have a sandwich unless I have my provalone cheese. If I'm out, I won't eat one. I do the same with Nachos, if I don't have sour cream, I won't fix it until I buy some.

4. I have bars in my headboard and I always grip them while I fall asleep. Funny, because no one ever tied me to my headboard or anything. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

5. I still sleep with stuffed animals. Not many, just a stuffed Grinch in a santa suit that my sister bought me and a Popple that I still have from years ago. They're always in my bed.


And on a side note. I watched The View today and they were talking about how long should you say Happy New Year and one of the hosts said until Feb 1. and another said during the first week of January. I think all of January is okay to still say Happy New Year. What do you think?
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:00 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I think saying it through January is okie dokie!

    Bars on the headboard...hhmm I will tell ya a secret, I use to have a brass bed with bars as the headboard and one of the best times I had in that bed invovled a pair of handcuffs ;)

    I have to have the lights all of in the house before I go to sleep. It has to be dark dark!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger L said…

    Hola gunngirl, I am the same way about the lights off before bed. Virgin bars on your headboard say it isnt so LOL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1