Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Sniff. Drip. Sneeze
I have terrible allergies. Which is why the eye fiasco happened. I finally realized that I should get something over the counter for them (idiot!) and went to do it. My mistake is that I wanted to run in the drug store and run out. It was dark and cold outside and I wanted to go back home.

So, I go in and find Claritin, which has 5 tablets that you take one daily. I'm thinking, 'but I want a prolonged dossage' I mean, I figure after 5 days I'd be up the creek again. So, I see the store brand with 48 tablets and figure that's better, even though you have to take 1-2 every 4-6 hours--and they cost the same as the Claritin. I buy those and I'm out the door. I

I looked at the Non-drowsy formula and I think my mind skipped or something because I then just grabbed any one of the store brand and left, not really letting it register that I should buy the non-drowsy. I got home and took them ASAP and now, right now, I can barely keep my head up.

I'm such an idiot! I have 48 tablets and now I can only take them at bed time. *sigh* On the upside, they're working. Seriously, I was like the nerdy kid at school who's allergic to everything, sniffing, sneezing, watery, itchy eyes. It was not a pretty picture.

It's only 6:30 pm and I want to go to bed. Thank goodness there's isn't anything on TV tonight I want to watch.

Oh well I...zzzzzzz... *pop* Oh, sorry, I dozed off for a second. Anyway, I gotta go. I'm cooking and I'm not exactly watching it. Burning/overcooking food seems to be what I do best.

On the second upside, I got to see some of the movie "Dragon Heart" staring Dennis Quaid. I really, really liked that movie. It's actually very heartwarming and sad. I hadn't seen it in a long time and I was reminded how much I love it.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:36 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    HDD--Thanks, you know there used to be a service in my area called Web Van and we used to get groceries delivered. You went 'shopping' online. My sister used it too, but she faulted them trying to expand to the Suburbs as the reason they shut down all together.

    I guess they over extended themselves. There's a Suburb only service called Peapod now. The one good thing about my neighborhood is there's a grocery store and a Walgreens within walking distance.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Don't worry about it Diva Darling, I knew it was Blogger's fault. Or maybe you really, REALLY like posting to my blog. LOL.

    Anyway, I love you still. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1