Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, November 18, 2005
For the love of "Lifehouse"!

I've learned through blogging that a handful of people like Lifehouse's song "You and Me", including me. I bring this up because on Undr's homebound roadtrip he heard Lifehouse more than once.

Within the next couple of days I not only heard it TWICE on the radio, but I saw the video for the first time. Yea! Considring MTV doesn't play videos anymore. I liked it, and now I have the video in my head when I hear the song now. I guess that's better than Clark and Lana dancing to it on Smallville. At any rate, I've been enjoying this song way too much, but I really, really like it. It's a sweet love song. Just call me sappy!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:47 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    That song gets so stuck in my head!

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    AHH I LOVE LIFEHOUSE!!! SEE I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1